The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer: Day Ten

Cheyenne and I have lived next door to each other for a few months now, but it wasn't until this summer that we actually got to hang out a lot. Monday nights we watch Bachelorette together, and we FINALLY went out for her birthday dinner and a movie. Her birthday was in March, so this is quite late of me. We did dinner at Applebees, and then went to see the movie Something Borrowed, which was based on the book by Emily Giffin. I lent the book to Cheyenne and my sister-in-law, Lyn-Marie, and both girls flew right through the books. Chey and I took this opportunity to see the movie together. It's funny how much Ethan in the movie reminded us of our friend, Geoffrey. :o) If you haven't seen the movie or read the book- you really have to!!


While we were gone, Ryan and John helped our neighbors Matt and Alecia because one of their brand new trees blew over in the storm the night before.

No comments: