In March, we had both the bridal shower and bachelorette party for my gorgeous future sister-in-law, Lyn-Marie. As I write this, she and Phil are already married. ;o)

I can't for the life of me, figure out WHY all the pictures I take of cake refuse to go horizontally. Lyn-Marie's maid of honor, Robyn, got this beautiful cake for the shower. Tilt your head, and you can see the cute pretzel favors that my mom and I made.

These were the pretty centerpieces that Lyn-Marie's aunts made for her.

The gift table- complete with the super cool banner I ordered from Shindigz.com.

With all the men in my family, there are very few women. Here we are representing our side of the family at Lyn-Marie's shower.

The bride and her girls (minus Shelly who was working).

Lyn-Marie's grandma made her this cute little model, which is wearing many neat gadgets that Lyn-Marie will need around the house.

My mom and I made the towel cake. We'd made diaper cakes before, but one made out of towels was a bit different. ;o) We thought it was cute.

Phil finally got his top hat!

Sisters-to-Be

Miss Bachelorette

;o) My future sister-in-law and me at her bachelorette party.
No comments:
Post a Comment