The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer: Day Six




On Saturday morning, I had brunch with my Phoenix Girls at our friend, Carole's. Carole has been the team leader of my sixth grade team for the last 8 years. She retired this year and had us all over for a retirement celebration brunch. Her new home is absolutely beautiful, and we wish Carole all the best in retirement.










Later that day......one of my best guy friends came back home from CA for a visit. My friend, Eric, was a sweet, single guy a few years back. I was planning Cheyenne's bachelorette party, and I asked him to be our designated driver. I really lured him in by stating that Chey's pretty, single roommate would be there. Well, the rest is history. He married Kristen, the pretty, single roommate, and they moved to CA last summer. I was on the way to his wedding.....and the airport flooded in the storms....leaving me stranded and I had to miss his special day. ;o( Well, Eric was home after a YEAR, and we threw him a party to celebrate.


Saturday was Laura's birthday, Evan & Kristin's wedding anniversary, AND ERIC was home!! We had a cake to celebrate Laura's b-day and a champagne toast for Kristin & Evan.


The only picture I took was of Laura blowing out her candles with Aveya. I. can't. believe. I. didn't. take. a. picture. with. Eric. You can see his elbow in the shot above. Grrr.


We miss and Love you, Eric!!!!


Here is an OLD photo of Eric and me. And the lovely garbage bins in the back of our school.

No comments: