The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

May 2011

The Hackbarths :o) Phillip and Lyn-Marie's rehearsal dinner.



Aveya sneaking in some snuggle time with Unca before he gets married.



Grandma and Grandpa with their Golden Boy.



Nikolas and Aveya tearing up the dance floor.



Sibling Dance




The newlyweds with Grandpa and Grandma Ciardo


Great Unca and Auntie Mary with the newlyweds



The Hackbarths!


One of my favorite pics from that night



Party Time!



On the party bus. I think it was one of the best nights of Andrew's life....up until he cracked his head open on the head table that is.



"It's time to go, man!"



Ha, ha!



Zieglers and Pfisters


Cali's 2nd birthday at the Zoo!




Sean and Andrew playing Bonk.



The infamous Carousel at the Zoo



Here I am holding my friend Cecelia's son, Caeden, for the first time. Cecelia was deployed, so I wasn't able to meet her son with her here.



High School friends and their kids.


Cecelia, Cheyenne, and I always took a group picture right before our school dances. Caeden, Cecelia's son, was her stand-in for the day.


Aveya and Cali learned to ride their tricycles together. Here my daughter is telling me, "I DID already!" when I asked her to smile for the camera. She's a one hit wonder, that kid.

No comments: