This year, we had the Teska Family over for New Years. They spent the night by us and everything, which was pretty cool. Here are Andrew and Bella playing in his new Wii racecar, which he broke that night.
Aveya also had a Winter Concert at KinderCare this month. If you look, she's the one sporting the crazy pink glasses and super cute brown boots.
And there she is. The only real shot we got of her because a LATE father swooped right down in front of me and videotaped his kid- blocking my entire view of Aveya's two minutes on stage. I was seething. WHO does that?!Finally, we wrapped January up with Andrew doing Interpretive Reading. He and I practiced doing voices, and then when we got there, he was like a speed reader. I think he was flustered over reading in front of the pretty Miss Wene. He still gets pink and dimpled when we bring her up.




No comments:
Post a Comment