The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

October 2010

I love October. It's my favorite month of the school year because I finally know the names of all my students, the weather is still pretty warm, the leaves are gorgeous shades of crimson, gold, and mocha, the air smells like apples, burning leaves, and of change, and then...there's Halloween! What is cuter than little kids dressed up as ninjas, princesses, fairies, pirates, animals, pumpkins, and other beloved characters? Not to mention, my favorite little girl was born in October.


I just love, love, LOVE October.




Snow White (Aveya) and Tinkerbell (Cali) would make a fun princess story together, don't you think?! New neighbors....just starting to get to know one another. For those of you who aren't aware, my best friend from high school, Cheyenne, and her husband, John, and their daughter, Cali, just moved in next door to us! ;o) Aveya and Cali will be going to school together someday!


Trick or Treat? Grandma and Grandpa Hackbarth showed up at the end of our Halloween excursion to see their grandkids all dressed up in their SECOND costumes of the season.



Cutest little ninja-ever posing with his baby sister, Snow White.


Evan and Kristin had a Halloween shin-dig, which was a blast. Here are our children. My, how we have multiplied! Andrew is surrounded by Alivia and Isabella, and Aveya joins Kaylynne.


Grr, baby! Ryan outdid himself with his costume this year. We had a lot of fun dressing up!


Look out, we're after your treasures!


A GORGEOUS October day at the Elegant Farmer. Time to find our pumpkins. Our nephew, Alex, spent the night and came along with us on the hayride.



Sometimes I see this picture and wonder if we were meant to have three kids. Then my children act up, and I realize- I only have TWO hands!!


Could he BE any cuter?!




The birthday girl and I met up with Daddy at Mayfair mall for lunch. While we were there we went to Build a Bear and Aveya Built a Bunny. ;o)



The Princess's birthday cake. Elmo looked like he was smoking. ;o(



Aveya's hair at age 1. Aveya's hair at age 2. Getting longer!



Aveya got a whole collection of Princess shoes. Someday they will actually fit her!

Stealing a moment with the birthday girl.


I think this is one of the first days John and Cheyenne were moving into their house. I can't really remember, but we watched Cali so they could get some work done. She didn't know us very well at that point. This is one of their first group pictures.


No comments: