Happy Fathers' Day!

Grandma had us all over for meatballs (yum!) on Fathers' Day Sunday. Ah, I miss the olden days when I used to see my family every week and enjoy meatballs. Anyhow, our families have grown and for the first time EVER....Grandma ran OUT of meatballs!!!!

Aveya and Brooke- the only little girls in the family so far. Aveya LOVES her cousin. Brooke goes to daycare at the same place as Aveya, and every day Aveya has to run in and give kisses to her cousin. ;o) I wish Aveya could be a big sister....sorta.

Here's Bumpa with his two Beddas.

She's so stinkin' cute....I couldn't resist posting this one. I love that sweet face! I think I kiss her a million times a day. No exaggeration.

Happy Fathers' Day, Grampie!

Andrew and Alex racing around Papa's driveway. Yep, I kiss Andrew's sweet little face as many times a day as I can catch him! Look how tan my little Brown Bear is! ;o)
At the end of the night, Papa gave the kids the boxes from his new patio chairs to play in. Yep, this just proves that a box is the best toy, EVER. Andrew is peeking out with his flashlight.
No comments:
Post a Comment