The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Permission Granted- Part 2 of Sumo Wrestling with Evan

I got Evan's permission to post the second half of his sumo wrestling adventures with Andrew. I personally find this video even funnier than the first. :o)

This weekend's update includes the fact that I successfully orchestrated a surprise party for Ryan's 28th birthday Saturday night. Evan was a huge help in arranging things, and I am proud to say that the boy hadn't a clue that he was going to get to play Dungeons and Dragons all night with his buddies. Even Geoffrey managed to come home from IL this weekend to hang out. I made chicken divan for ten people- complete with a gluten-free version for Evan. And what did we girls do? We scrapbooked, of course!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The completion of Evan's sumo wrestling video with Andrew is priceless. We laughed so hard--super cute.

Patrick and Betsy said...

Man gives birth to giant pillow...I can see the headlines now.