For some reason, Alexander and Andrew thought it would be fun to run around my in-laws' house with underwear on their heads. Apparently this is something boys do; I don't remember ever running around with my Strawberry Shortcake undies on my head.
Here's my tummy today (12 weeks 2 days). Please ignore the messy hair and exhausted smile. I had a long day, and I didn't feel like getting all glam for a belly shot. I'm actually feeling like I just look fat instead of pregnant. With Andrew, I had a big ball of a tummy. With this one- I have a chubby point, which isn't really clear on this image. The baby isn't moving around as much as last week, which had me worried. However, I still feel the gentle flutterings all throughout the day, which make me smile because I know Baby Sunshine is doing well. That's the other thing- I rub my tummy every day and say, "Good morning, Sunshine!" so that is my official nickname for Baby Ziegler #2. It sure beats calling him/her: "it" or "him/her".Ryan and I really pride ourselves on Andrew being a well-spoken two year old. However, today he was incredibly crabby- just ask his daycare teachers. He denied them hugs, cried this morning when I left, and had a fit when his classmates tried to touch his coat. When he gets mad- he resorts to baby babble, which drives Ryan and me both nuts. So while our son ordinarily speaks really well, he is definitely not using his big boy words in this video. The only thing that made him happy this afternoon- was letting Ryan trap him between the storm door and the front door. He got angry in this video because Ryan had him face outside instead of the glass designed door.
3 comments:
You do not look fat. You look pregnant. So there.
I think crabby kids are hilarious...probably because they are not mine!
I agree. Not fat. You have never ever ever for a day in your life looked fat. Never speak of that again.
oh my gosh, we went out to lunch today and then window shopping in this cute town and walked through a baby store looking for things for all the new babies coming and both john and i were just "aww-ing" at everything...baby stuff is sooo cute. and then we walked out and john says to me, "if that doesn't de-clog your tubes, i don't know what will" :) that guy cracks me up.
Post a Comment