The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Thursday, April 24, 2008

MIA Digital Camera


So, it's been awhile since I've posted a blog, and it's mainly because I apparently lost our digital camera. I took a picture with it on Sunday afternoon, and that's the last I remember using it. I can't imagine where it could be. I have searched every room. I've checked outside. It's hiding- or perhaps Andrew hid it. Until I can find it, I will have to convince my mom to figure out how to take pictures off of her camera, or I'll have to buy us a new one. So for now, enjoy a shot of Andrew from January 2006 when he was 7 months old.


What's going on with us this week? Well- I discovered that Andrew learned about worms at daycare a week or so ago. He is now keeper of the knowledge that worms have five hearts. I didn't realize just how good of a memory he had until recently. The weather has been beautiful enough for Andrew to take a few rides in his jeep, which always makes him happy.


As for me, I've totally popped out. I had a colleague look at my stomach today and ask, "You got something going on in there?" That was the most creative and strangest way I've ever been asked if I'm expecting. I think right about now anyone at work who doesn't know I'm pregnant is really starting to wonder, but still isn't sure enough to flat out ask in a normal way. Other than that- I've been extremely thirsty, which has me a little worried about gestational diabetes. I took a blood sugar test at my grandparents' tonight since they are both diabetic, and it came back higher than it should. This baffles me because I'm not overweight. I only gained half a pound at my last doctor's appointment. I don't eat sugary sweets regularly, and I didn't have diabetes with Andrew. So, I made a solemn vow to my mother today that I would call my doctor tomorrow.


I hope everyone is well, and I hope to get a belly shot posted soon!

1 comment:

Patrick and Betsy said...

I dont think you have GD. I think you have pregnancy induced amnesia. :)
I was INCREDIBLY thirsty right around 3 months. I used to drink 7-9 chamomile teas at work during the day plus 4-5 bottles of water. It was never enough! Try putting a little lemon in the water.