The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Mommy What Do Hoes Do?"

Last week Sunday, the weather was gorgeous, and Ryan and Andrew spent a lot of time outside. We bought Andrew some plastic gardening tools so he could "help" us when we worked out in the yard. I came out to take his picture, and he says in his loud little voice, "Mommy, what do hoes do?" Kids ask great questions.


BAM! I told you I popped out! So, this is me at 13 weeks and 6 days. I really don't think I look this big until the end of the night. Bloating is great! In the morning, I wake up small, and throughout the day I get bigger and bigger. I have a couple shots from this and in each one, my belly looks different. This baby definitely creeps up higher on me than Andrew did (until he was bigger that is). I have a lot of uncomfortable child-in-rib moments. Ryan actually saw the lump that was our child up in my sternum area this week. Seeing is believing I guess. He now understands why I've been so uncomfortable already.



I don't think I show that much from the front. Ryan was horsing around with me last night and kept taking random pictures. I just included this one because I really don't think I look pregnant straight on. I'm pointing to the spot where Andrew drooled on me when he was clinging to my leg during the thunderstorm we had last night. I wore my hair curly yesterday in honor of two facts: One- I got to sleep in and Two- It was pouring out.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! You don't look that big when I see you. I'm glad to know my grandchild has a comfy place to grow. I see you almost everyday but I still love looking at your blog. So, what do hoes do? I would love to hear what your answer was.

JandC said...

you look really cute with curly hair! say hi to baby sunshine for me...tell her that i can't wait to meet her and to be nice to you in the next 6 months! and andrew, what a riot...i love to see what he's up to or what he's saying :)

Michelle said...

I look as big as Betsy did at 20 weeks. I've got 6 weeks to go before I'm there! I told Andrew to ask his daddy what hoes do. Chey-you need to come home soon! And I think you should name your daughter Cali and your son Austin. I have lots of names picked out- you just helped me narrow them down. :o) Love all of you for reading my posts and leaving me comments.

Anonymous said...

I really like the curly hair on you. And you're right you definately dont look preggers from the front!