The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Friday, April 25, 2008

Here's a more recent picture of Andrew than the one I posted yesterday. Grandma Hackbarth had just given him a hair cut. Yes, I know- what hair is there to cut? Just a little off the sides. I'll post a belly shot tonight, but for now, I'm using the pics my mom finally downloaded. I did find the digital camera on my desk. So, I'll take my pic tonight.

Andrew took his nap at Grandma Hackbarth's today because she got to go home early from work today. Macy likes to nap with Andrew. We always thought Ella would be the dog that would get really attached to Andrew, but my parents' dog, Macy, is the one who adores him. She practically dances in the doorway each day because she is so happy to see him. She sleeps with him, and basically follows him everywhere. It's very sweet.

1 comment:

JandC said...

we finally have our internet back 100%, so i'll be able to write more...but i'll try calling you today so we can catch up!