I bought this little snow dress for Aveya after she was born. Every time she wears it, she sleeps A LOT. I think she likes burrowing into the hood. Either way, I love it on her, so I thought I'd snap a few shots. She smiles a lot lately, but I can never catch it on camera.

This is the closest shot I have of her smiling.

A more serious moment

This is the look she gives me when she's wondering what I'm doing- at least that is my personal interpretation.

Posing in her Disney Princess chair that grandma made for her. It was at one time, my chair. It had Strawberry Shortcake on it. Grandpa spray painted a fresh coat of paint on it, and Grandma put new fabric on the cushions.

It's hard work being so loved.
1 comment:
I miss you guys. This has been a busy week for dad and I. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday. I can't wait to see what St. Nick leaves at our house for the kids.
Post a Comment