
Andrew takes his naps and goes to bed now without needing to be snuggled. So, today, I tucked him in for his nap, and went downstairs to clean up his lunch mess. I heard the sound of his little feet hitting the floor of his room. So, I snuck back up there and found Andrew sitting at his desk. He had managed to draw all over his arm and face. If you look closely- you can see the marker on his face. At least he used my favorite color.

Here he is BEFORE the marker mess. He insisted that I do his hair spikey like Unca's today.

This weekend, we went and hung out with Evan and Kristin at their house. Andrew loves Evan, and here he is snuggling him while we watched Ryan play a video game. Evan is going to be a great dad in a few months!
1 comment:
I remember lots of pics of Dylan with Spikey hair...must be a boy thing :)
Post a Comment