
Andrew finally got to go outside and play today! Ryan took him out, and here he is making his first snow angel of the year! Good thing St. Nick brought him those boots this weekend.

This made his whole weekend! His face was so red when he got in though because he refused to put up the scarf part of his coat.

He warmed up with hot chocolate when he got inside, but he had a great time!

Aveya doesn't mess around when it comes to food. She gets a bottle of my milk each night so I can put her Vitamin D into it, and here she is already holding her own bottle.

Aveya's first dolly from Grandpa Hackbarth.

Aveya and I had a contest. She didn't think I'd get her smiling on camera. However.....

I won!
2 comments:
I am still up in the air on whether I miss the snow...but snow angels is a definite pro. Is lot #20 still available?
I believe it is still available. We also have lots for sale across the street and behind us. How cool would that be?!
Post a Comment