The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just Because......I Love You


My hubby brought home flowers for me today. And get this....they were JUST BECAUSE.

I love lilies and roses together! And the lilies had GLITTER on them! Even better!
There's a great meat market up the road from us, and Ryan bought steaks. They were delicious! Andrew had his very own steak for the first time. He ate some of it, which is all I can ask.
As for Aveya, she has enjoyed playing the game- Out Goes the Nuk tonight with her daddy. She likes to smile at him and drop the nuk- then fusses for it- so he has to constantly give it back to her. It's their little game.

4 comments:

Mom said...

The flowers are beautiful! All the pictures of the kids are great. Looking at Andrew without a shirt makes me wish for summer again. This is the longest I've gone without seeing you and the kids. Let me tell you I'm not liking it at all. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

JandC said...

Good job Ryan...REAL flowers!!! :)

JandC said...

Damn it Ryan...now I have to do something unexpected like that! - John

Nicole and Nils said...

What a guy! That was so sweet of him!