The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from the Zieglers!



Here we are at my parents' house on Thanksgiving Day.
Aveya's first Thanksgiving. She was adorable in her little dress. She's not quite able to sit up on her own yet though. :o)

Andrew and Aveya hamming it up.

Unca and Andrew playing Play Station together. Unfortunately, poor Unca was sick with the flu hours later. Hopefully we will all stay healthy!

Lyn-Marie and Aveya: Our first Thanksgiving with both girls.

Lyn-Marie and Phillip: She sure puts up with a lot.

Grandpa and Andrew: Andrew is trying to convince my dad to go upstairs and play in his playroom with him. My parents turned my old bedroom into a room for Andrew. It is filled with toys.

Grandma Hackbarth and Aveya

Grandpa and Aveya: He's already stealing her heart- look how she's smiling at him!

Lana and me at Grandpa and Grandma Knoll's Thanksgiving dinner

Papa and all his grandsons: Andrew, Leo, and Alex. Unfortunately after six tries, this was the best shot I got.

Aveya and Grandma Ziegler: Grandma got to show her new granddaughter off to all her sisters. :o)

Pilgrim Andrew and Turkey Leo


Leonardo and Aveya: Happy First Thanksgiving, Babies! They are only four months apart. Aveya is wearing a sweater that my mom whipped together for me that morning. My mom rocks, have I mentioned that before?

Evan, Kristin, Aveya, and the Teska Twins (not shown). Evan and Kristin are expecting identical twin girls in April. Right now they are having fun choosing their babies' names. In the meantime, they do a great job of spoiling my children.
Cecelia and Cheyenne both came home from California for Thankgiving. I threw together and impromptu dinner for them the other night. Every time they leave, it's hard to say goodbye. Cheyenne is due with her first baby in May. She'll be home again in March for her baby shower. She and her husband, John, should be back living in Wisconsin at this time next year. I can't wait! Right now, I'm trying to convince them to build in our subdivision so our kids can go to school together. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: