So, this week I feel like Super Mom. I'm actually not, but the accomplishments I've made alone with two kids while recovering from a c-section have me proud of myself. On Monday, the first day I had flying solo with the two munchkins, I decided that we needed to go grocery shopping. Yep, so I braved Super Walmart with them. Here's what I discovered: a baby carrier placed in the front portion of the cart + a three year old in the back of the cart = barely any room for groceries. I had to get creative. First- I buried Andrew, and finally- he had to get out and walk. Granting him freedom like that is scary- he likes to run in the aisles, and so I resorted to bribery. He got a package of gum for staying close to the cart. Just look at that face!

I decided to finally use one of the eight slow cookers we received for our wedding. I bought groceries and made my very first stew and my very first meatloaf this week. Ryan's getting a little spoiled. I don't even have to make dinner tonight with all the leftovers we have! The weather here has been so nice that we went for a walk on Monday night with the kids. Andrew rode his bike while I pushed Aveya. Even Ella joined us.

I can't believe I have two kids now!

Aveya is waving to you! I love her little face. She enjoyed our walk. It was cute to watch her look around at all the trees.
4 comments:
Nice work, Michelle! Did you keep all 8 slow cookers? I love mine!
Dad and I just love Andrew and Aveya so much. We just can't stop looking at their pictures. These last pictures are adorable. Andrew's smile and Aveya's wave are just adorable. They both just melt our hearts. We just left your house and we miss them already.
Yes, you are super mom and always will be in my eyes. You're a natural. I will be happy if i am 1/2 as good as you :)
Also, you should use the bjorn when you shop...lots more space in the cart!
Post a Comment