Above is a video of Aveya watching Dancing with the Stars while I folded laundry. Brad Paisley was the musical performer, and the professional dancers performed while Brad sang. Aveya really liked him. She must be a country girl at heart- just like her mom!
We go to some pretty extreme measures after 8:30 to keep Aveya awake. If she stays up then, I can usually get some sleep. Here we taught her how to build with Legos. She built this ALL BY HERSELF. Really, she did. Okay, Andrew built it.
Then we try to give her a bath to wake her up some more. She makes some really unique faces. I have Willow Tree figurines on my window sill under the sink, and she always studies them.
Then she bonds with daddy as he dries her off. I love the way she always looks at him. She loves his voice.
On this particular evening, Aveya and Daddy both look like they're about to lose their battle with sleep.
Grandpa Hackbarth steals a moment away from Andrew to talk with Aveya. Andrew gets pretty jealous when Grandpa goes near Aveya, so he has to sneak these little moments in while he can. 
This is Andrew's Christmas outfit. He isn't too thrilled with it- even though HE picked it out. It comes with an awesome tie, but he refuses to let us button the top button, so I guess we'll have to forget about the tie. We shall see. Either way- he looks like a little Stud Muffin to me.
Here the little Stud Muffin is showing off his muscles. Grrrr!!!
Here's Andrew on his Smart Cycle. Finally an educational toy that allows a child to exert some of his energy! Gotta love it. Thanks, Unca!

Auntie Lana came over with Leo last week. Andrew had fun trying to entertain the smiley little guy. What cute kids we have!
Finally, here is a video of Aveya.
2 comments:
Ohhhh...I love the little clip of Aveya dancing! I definitely see a little tap dancer/ballerina in the future. CUTE! In a few years, Evan and Ryan will have their hands full with our girls.
I agree. I kept picturing the two of them as the dad in the movie last night. :o)
Post a Comment