The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two More Months?! HOW is that possible?!

Good Lord.
LOOK at how high I am!! NOT that I want to get bigger, but really- I've got some room in the lower regions of my stomach. I can't even imagine what I'm going to look like by October 22nd. I don't really like going out in public much anymore. People ask me too many questions. My belly is like a large taunting target for Andrew, and this image caught him a split second after he ran by and smacked my belly. About a second after THAT- the smile left my face, and he got one major talking to.

We painted our family room brown. One of the walls is a dark brownish orange, but we're not done with all the coats on that yet. We finally got all the parts to our curtains yesterday, so here's a peek.

Here's where the kitchen meets the family room wall. Our family room shares a wall with our kitchen, so we had to pick a color that could go well in both rooms. The rest of our kitchen is that greenish-gray color.
Andrew and I have been looking at the cows on nearby farms lately, and I taught him that we get milk from cows. So today while in the car, he sees a milk truck with cows on it and goes, "Hey mom, look! We get milk out of those cows' gutters!" Ha, ha! I love my son.

3 comments:

Patrick and Betsy said...

You do look really high, but it's cute and not that big. At least the other regions of your body are remaining their original size! :) Your rooms look really nice; it seems very warm and welcoming.

Nicole and Nils said...

Everything looks great!
And your belly is adorable!

JandC said...

Your belly is not that big. You are beautiful. Your tummy probably looks bigger to people because the rest of you is so tiny. I think pregnant bellies are adorable, and yes, i reserve the right to take that back when i'm pregnant :), but for now, i'm sticking with it! So stop this nonsense and definitely don't stop going out in public...be proud! And tell yourself you're beautiful because you ARE! And i'm sorry if you hate posting belly pics but you do it anyway for us out-of-towners, but i love it! Makes me feel not so far away.