Well, I'm not going to lie, being pregnant in the summer is not fun. I am swollen, tired, and HOT. If we ever decide to have a third child, he/she will have to be conceived IN the summer so that I am not in the last stages of pregnancy in this heat again. Not only that, but I'd LOVE to go swimming, but there is NO way I'm getting my fat belly into a swimming suit anytime soon. Since we can't go swimming, we use our Zoo Pass- a lot. We've gone there at least four times in the last couple of months. Here is a picture of Ryan and Andrew at the Stingray exhibit. No matter how hard we tried, Andrew's little arms were never quite long enough to pet the stingray. He did come close though!
On one of our trips to the zoo, Andrew even got to ride on a pony, AND he was the leader! It was fun until the last lap when he started to cry because he didn't want to be on it anymore.
Other than that, our search for the perfect baby name continues. Apparently Avaya is the name of a telecommunications company elsewhere in the United States, and we worry that it will come to the midwest and be super common. Several of my other favorites have been shot down by parents or friends who have offered their solicited advice. So, as of right now, our child is nameless. How sad!
1 comment:
Sorry you are struggling! I know my sister felt the same way.
Post a Comment