The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Butt-weiser

The Ziegler camera has been out of commission as of late. What does this mean? Nope, it's not broken. The battery is just dead, and Ryan and I have both been too lazy to charge it up. So, this blog posting will be photo-less. Sorry. I know everyone is dying to see my bulging belly- but let's just take my word for it. I. Am. Large. I am so large that I've already gotten sick of people asking me if there are two in there, asking me if I'm due any day, and flat out stating that I am big. WHAT is wrong with people? And most of the offenders are women- who have probably been fat and preggo at one point themselves. So- here's my advice for the day. When you see a pregnant girl- I don't care HOW large she is when she still has two months to go- you tell her that she is adorable. Make her day.

In more exciting news- we've been avid Olympic watchers, and that includes listening to the occasional Budweiser commercial. After the last time we heard the commercial, Andrew decided to run around the house singing about Butt-weiser. I can't wait til he takes that one to daycare.

No comments: