The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Friday, June 20, 2008

Photoless Update- Sorry!

It's been a week since I posted my last blog- shame on me, I know! Things were busy this weekend. My mom had her birthday on Saturday, so Andrew and I spent the day with her and my dad at the Outlet malls in Kenosha. I'm not going to lie- I did buy some pink and purple at Carter's. My mom topped me though! Girl clothes are just TOO cute! That night we all went out to Olive Garden for dinner. Sunday was Fathers' Day, and we had the Ziegler/Knoll side over for breakfast. Ryan took the opportunity to make homemade shredded potatoes for our breakfast. Any suggestions on how to get them to NOT look grayish brown? They tasted great, but the coloring was questionable. My waffle maker decided to be difficult, so that experience wasn't very great. However, we got to spend a great morning with everyone. Baby Leo got to celebrate his first Fathers' Day with us! In the afternoon, we went to my cousin Karen's house to celebrate her graduation. Then we met up with my parents at Culvers so I could spend some time with my dad on Fathers' Day.
This week, I've been taking an Internet class. Guess what we learned about yesterday? BLOGS! I'm actually sitting in class right now typing this up, which is why there are no pictures to go along with my blog.
I'm a nerd and have started to wonder if it is possible the doctor was wrong about Baby Sunshine's gender. So, tomorrow morning, we're going to Baby Preview for another gender determination ultrasound. Hopefully girl parts will be promptly identified, and then we're going to purchase the girly bedding set I've had my eye on. It's on sale tomorrow! Otherwise, I have several dresses that I will need to return. I shall share our ultrasound adventures tomorrow!

No comments: