Here are some awesome shots that John got of Aveya while he was visiting. These were just a few of my favorites!

I LOVE this one! I think I may need to order a giant one of it for my wall.

This is how I know she's either hungry or sleepy.

I love her eyes in this one!

And this one is how she studied John while he took her picture.
5 comments:
I want John's camera! Those pics are so sweet!
Are you so sure it is just the camera or possibly my MAD photography skills??!??!
And here I thought it was the beautiful baby model you had, John- or shall I call you Twisted Sticks?! Face it- Aveya made your job easy! :o)
Well, I did have an advantage...she was infatuated with me! Can you blame her?
I think she was infatuated with your camera. It's much more interesting looking than mine.
Post a Comment