Yesterday, we realized one of the negatives to living on a pond: Geese. They were everywhere spreading their fleecy cheer- along with some other things along the back of the pond and our backyard. Usually the Geese Police take care of this little issue for us, but when we returned from our day in Lake Geneva, the geese were still there. After much debate, we decided to let Ella go after them. She had just gone swimming in the pond at the cabin last weekend.
I must apologize for the videoing of this event. I was holding all 20 lbs of Aveya, who was wiggling around. I also got a little excited and starting to watch Ella instead of taping. So, ofcourse during one exciting moment in the middle of this film, I am taping the grass.
Okay- so now for the social experiment: Did you try to lift your head to see Ella when the video camera cut her off? Ryan and I laugh because every time we watch this, we lift our heads! Hope you enjoyed the show!
3 comments:
THAT IS SO AWESOME! I love the music in the background...it definitely 'enhanced' Ella's geese chasing! Hope you guys are having a wonderful anniversary! :)
I love Aveya's squeals in the background!
I was totally bobbing and weaving trying to see Ella get those darn geese! Great stuff!
Post a Comment