The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Friday, April 3, 2009

Picture Time!

We have taken an alarming amount of photographs over the last few weeks. Here's a glimpse of our photo session out in Brookfield. We went to Picture Innovations. The pics were just okay. The finished photos are much nicer than the ones on the CD we got. For instance, the horizon is crooked in this shot, but the one on our wall is not.


If only he were this angelic ALL of the time.

Aveya was supposed to be in a different outfit, but she spit up volumes all over it as soon as I finished getting her dressed. I had brought along this extra sun dress "just in case".


Grandpa's girl.

My little artist. Andrew has been painting, coloring, and cutting all sorts of little art projects lately. You can see the paint all over his hands.


Aveya loves snuggling us.



Here is Andrew flying down a slide at Monkey Joe's in Waukesha. Wish I had one of those things in my house to keep him busy. :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ryan and Michelle,

Congratulations on your growing family! Your pictures are great and I really enjoy looking at them. I've tried to comment before but it never seems to work for me. I'm trying again. Keep those pictures coming. Hugs to the four of you! Love, K