What a week! We had a jam packed last weekend. Ryan and I made quite a few Kohls purchases with our 30% off coupon. I finally have a pair of tennis shoes that don't have Ella's bite marks all over them. Aveya has a new Easter dress, and both my boys have some new clothes. Here's a snapshot of a typical day or weekend in our lives.

This is my Sunshine in the mornings. She is always happy- even though I'm waking her up. She makes getting up early easier. I love to see her sweet little face each morning.

This is the outfit my team leader, Carole, at work got her. I took this picture Thursday morning.

Aveya likes to be barefoot. Here she is trying to yank her sock off.

Aveya's first pair of sunglasses. Ridiculous.

Oh, she's definitely her brother's sister! Vroom-vroom!

Cousins! Leonardo and Aveya- only 4 months apart.

Here is what the backseat of our car would look like if we had three children. Dear. Lord. We took Alex for a sleepover on Saturday night.

Here are the boys- passed out in the CARS tent.

Even poor Ella is tuckered out after a night of hyper boys.
1 comment:
Such cute kids you've got there! Love the smiles and the sunglasses.
Post a Comment