The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Advertising Extravaganza!

Okay, so Friday my sixth graders enjoyed a Middle Ages Festival that my team arranged for them. It's a really stressful day for us as we get it organized, but the kids usually have a great time. Below is a picture of the knight that we hire each year to come out and speak to our kids.
He does an amazing job. I'm going to advertise for him on here: http://www.aknighttoremember.com/ He is sensational!

This is our new speech and language teacher, Tricia. She's awesome and helped us out all day long. AND- I've finally found another friend I'm taller than. :o) We're both flushed and exhausted here.

Andrew hates getting his haircut, so I did some research online and found a place called Snip-Its in Brookfield. It's a hair salon strictly for kids. They do birthday parties for little girls too- and I know for sure that Aveya will be playing there someday with Isabella and Alivia Teska and Cali Heltemes! Here is Andrew feeding the machine at the register some of his hair. It gobbles up his hair and in return gives him a little toy. :o) His stylist played a cartoon at his station while she cut his hair. Very cool!
Here he is with his sucker (another treat) and one of the statues in the salon. It was really fun! So here I go advertising again: http://www.snipits.com/ Check it out if you have kids! It was $15.99 for the haircut, but they have a $4 off coupon on their website for new customers. Oh- AND- if I refer you, and you go- then I get $5 off Andrew's next haircut- so let them know we sent you!

And since grandma has been asking- here's Andrew with his new haircut. It looks much better in person, but I could barely get him to sit still.


I snuck a picture of the back!


And to wrap things up- here are Aveya and daddy- snuggling on the couch.


2 comments:

Patrick and Betsy said...

That's a steal! The kid's only hair salon near us is $35! I'm not worried though, Katelyn will never have enough hair to be cut. :)

Andrew's hair looks cute!

Kristin and Evan said...

I finally have the chance to look at your pics!!! What a neat hair salon for kids! The kids are getting so big---I miss them (I miss you, too ;) )! We will have to get together soon.