It's been awhile since I've had time to blog, so here is a large sample of pictures from the last month or so. Please leave a comment- it makes me update my blogs more often when I know people are actually reading them. :o)

My little funny bunny.

Here are the girls- all home and together for Cheyenne's baby shower. Which one is Cheyenne? The one in the green dress- holding her TINY baby bump. She is due in 8 weeks!!!

There were FIVE babies at Cheyenne's shower- all born within a few weeks of each other. Pictured here are Alanna, Noah, and Aveya.

Here are the girls again at my house the night before Cheyenne's shower.

Baby butts: Katelyn Jost and Andrew Ziegler. Andrew and Katelyn crawled around and had a fun time together. I think Andrew will be glad once his little sister can actually start doing things with him.

God-sisters: Grace Noelle Porter and Aveya Rose Ziegler. Grace is my dear friend Kimberly's daughter, and also my goddaughter. I don't think God-sisters officially exist- but it's my blog so what I say goes. :o)

Four generations of women: Alberti-Ciardo-Hackbarth-Ziegler.
Santa, Rosemarie, Michelle, & Aveya

My grandpa has always been one of my favorite people. I was born 4 weeks early- ON his 57th birthday. I have been his little "bedda" ever since. It means more than words to me that I get to see him hold my little girl, who has now stolen his heart and has joined me as his "bedda". She lights up when she sees him just like I do.

Cheyenne, Andrew, & Cecelia. This is the traditional pose that I would normally take with my girls. I let Andrew take my place. He looks good with them!

This is the diaper cake that I made with my mom for Cheyenne's shower. I'm pretty proud of how well it turned out. Thanks to Kristin for all her help on it too- without her- I may not have had the resources or ideas on how to do it. :o)

This is an outfit that Aveya got from her Grandma Ziegler at Christmas time. She looks way cuter in it in person. This photo doesn't do her justice, but it was at least a start! I love her in hats!!!

Aveya thinks Andrew is hilarious. Whenever he's around her, she busts up laughing- just like this!

Aveya is only a small percentage Irish, but kiss her anyhow!

My cutie patooties!

Aveya grinning at her big brother.

My baby with her godfather/uncle, my baby brother. She likes to snuggle her Unca.
4 comments:
You did a great job on the diaper cake, it turned out so nice!
Well, it's about time. I finally started my day out with new pictures of the babies. I must admit the bedda story brought tears to my eyes.
I LOVE the pictures Ziegler Family!! I loved the hat! Hopefully we will see everyone this summer when we come up!! :)
I look everyday for new pictures!!
Yay! what a great weekend--thanks so much for making it a special one for me! My mom just called and said she showed some pics at work and everyone was so impressed with your diaper cake :)
Post a Comment