The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Mom Rocks!

First off- I need to start this blog out by rejoicing that at the very most- I only have 11 days left. Of course, since it is already 9 at night- that means I have closer to 10 days left. This week is my last week of work! WooHoo! I have bought strawberry cake mix to make the kids pink cupcakes to celebrate my small absence. They are not thrilled to have me leave- which was my goal. I hope they are happy when I get back. NOW- I need to show off the beautiful butterfly blanket that my talented mother made. There is nothing she can't crochet!! I love, love, LOVE it. So, yeah- my mom- she rocks!
As pretty as Aveya's crib is, this blanket is even prettier.

It even looks nice on my wicker chair. :o)

And here are the much awaited baby name letters. They are curly letters, as Andrew says. We are going to hang his letters up this weekend too. I still haven't removed the tags from anything other than the clothes I have packed for the hospital. Until I see those little girl parts in the flesh- there will be a part of me that still doubts those three separate ultrasound shots. What can I say? I'm a worrier.

1 comment:

Patrick and Betsy said...

Wow, your mom is really talented! Those handmade gifts are the most special and the ones you keep forever.