Andrew will be three years old one week from today! We plan to spend next Saturday at the zoo- so please pray for sunny weather for us. Tomorrow, my father-in-law is coming over at 6am to help Ryan start building the swing set we bought Andrew for his third birthday. Later on in the day, Evan is coming over to help Ryan hopefully finish up the project. I plan to video tape and take pictures of this little adventure- so stay tuned tomorrow night for what I'm sure are to be some humorous images. :o)

Here is my 18 week photo. I've been getting really annoyed with the pants situation each morning. None of my normal ones fit, but the maternity ones are still too big. Until, that is, I tried on my new-from-eBay maternity khaki capris. HEAVEN. I may stay in them for the next 6 months- that's how comfy I was today. Baby Sunshine should be reaching a whopping 6 inches this month and can now hear all the screeching sounds Andrew makes. Poor thing. With Andrew, I played classical music for him to hear- with this one- he/she gets to hear the constant nose of his/her big brother. He/She has been taking up a cozy little spot in my rib cage area this whole week. Joy!
1 comment:
singing karaoke just like his mom...remember Champs?..those were the good 'ole days :) glad you're starting him young, girls always love boys who can sing! ha. how's the swing set coming?
Post a Comment