Since I have so many pictures of Andrew below, it's only fair that I post the only picture I have of my baby. From my last five years of teaching, I've learned after having siblings in the classroom, that they can be very different. While Andrew is independent and likes to be on the go, I'm hoping this one will be my snuggler. I'm sure this is normal, but I like how he/she is sorta snuggled into the side there. And it looks like his/her little arm is waving at us. I love him/her already! This was from my 8 week appointment. Heart rate: 151 bpm. Andrew's was 111 bpm at 6 weeks.

This morning, Andrew and I woke up to the snow falling on his first day of Spring Break! Bummer! He wanted to wear shorts, so I let him pick out his outfit instead. This is what he chose. Kelli can appreciate that Andrew apparently has Ryan's fashion sense.

Andrew learned his ABC's last year before he turned two. For some reason, we never taped him. As he sings, you can see that he's easily distracted and is able to multitask better than his daddy. :o)
Andrew went to bed last night excited to know that he wouldn't have to go to daycare or "school" as he calls it, for another ten days. He got his bath, climbed into bed, and we took a picture of his happy little face.


5 comments:
God I love that kid... Thanks for adding the pics, honey.
"one of us read books" ?? is that correct english miss reading teacher? :) lol...i'm just giving you a hard time cause i love you so much
andrew's looking so big! what a cutie. and baby is so baby like already! she's going to be perfect! :)
keep the posts coming, i love em! give your boys and your tummy hugs for me
I think that is the outfit Ryan sent Andrew to school in on Monday.
Just kidding.
So dad and I have checked out your blog about 5 times today. We miss the little guy. I can't imagine a week at school without him.
Andrew looks adorable in all these pics..i luv the pic of him when he realized he didn't have to go to kindercare lol. SO CUTe!!
Post a Comment