All clean! Andrew just had a bath and is getting ready for bed, and Ella had a bath last night. She smells MUCH better now! My hyper-sensitive nose couldn't take her stinky paws being in the same room as me. So, Ryan was a sweetheart and gave her a bath. I personally think he was tired of hearing me complain about it. It took about five shots to get this picture, and it looks like Andrew is strangling the poor dog. She really does put up with a lot.
Here I am at 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I wasn't exactly ready for this picture to be taken, but oh well. There are plenty more weeks to take a better picture.
Evan and Kristin came over on Friday night for tacos. They brought Andrew some Mint Chocolate Chip icecream too! Andrew refuses to go to bed when his buddies Evan and Kristin are over, and in this picture he is so tired he's completely zoned out on his spoon. :o)Pudgy Bunny! Here Andrew sends his greetings to a few of you. I can only record him for 30 seconds at a time on our digital camera. I think at the end when he gets silly that he means to say Kristin instead of Krispy. In the background you can see the massive Cars garage that Santa brought Andrew for Christmas. It has taken over our dining room, but he loves it.
3 comments:
You are still thinner than I am and I'm almost 10 weeks post partum! Snot!!!
I start out each day by checking out your blog. Seeing your little belly and my beautiful grandson makes me smile and gives me a good start to my day. Thanks and I love you all.
Thanks for the shout out Andrew! :) And Betsy, both of you are thinner than most NON-pregnant or recently pregnant women out there, so no worries!
Post a Comment