
We didn't get a family Easter picture until the very end of the night. It was a day filled with family, and we had a great time. We hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter as well.

Andrew and Alexander will both be big brothers at this time next year. The two boys filled the house will yells, whistles, and of course- wrestling. Andrew started the evening out by getting a nice sized bruise on his face by doing a head dive into a bed post. Just another bruise to add to his collection.

Easter just wouldn't be complete without a bunny who drives a cart filled with jelly beans!

For those of you living in our warmer climates, here is a picture of the snow we have as a result of Friday's weather.
4 comments:
I can't believe how much snow you have. I know you'll hate to hear it, but I am so jealous! For your sake I hope it melts soon.
well i'm not jealous of the snow, but i am jealous of being able to celebrate with family! :) john and i enjoyed our day though...a bike ride along the bay with a picnic, and then made easter family favorites for dinner
I love shovelling snow.
wow, cheyenne, you sure can rub it in...:)
Post a Comment