The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ryan's Children

If you go through my high school pictures, you will often find that Ryan can't resist being a goofball when the cameras come out. I have many a picture of him with crossed eyes, a wrinkled up forehead, and a twisted mouth. It must be in my children's genes. See for yourself.

Aveya looks possessed in that picture. I'm not really sure what she was trying to do, but she's never looked more like Ryan. Teehee- just kidding!

Ryan found the above shot of Aveya's Cabbage Patch doll to be funny because that is EXACTLY how Aveya gets up from the ground- totally bent in half- no bent knees.


Here's a much better picture of my Little Stinker.


I have to at least TRY to get one of them both looking at me and smiling.



I can only get her to smile if I tell her to show me her teeth. The photographer may have to try this little trick out for me this week.


Need I say more?


The boys dressed alike today. So cute!



Here's a family shot of us at the Home and Garden show at State Fair Park. We're looking to do a nice patio and finish up the landscaping. We have a lot of ideas. Ryan would like a fireplace and waterfall back there. Both are nice ideas, but we'll see what our wallets look like by the time summer starts. We only need to get through 3 more months of two children in daycare! WooHoo! On a sadder note, that means my baby is starting kindergarten.


Here's the super cool water fountain Andrew wants to put in our backyard. Andrew made several wishes in the fountain. One- he'd like a home for all the children who don't have one and Two- he'd like clothes for the kids who don't have any. I love him!
Friends Pic! The Teska Family went with us to the Home & Garden show. :o) Fun times! We even got to go out to Applebees afterwards. Stay tuned for pics from the Teska Twins' 1st B-day Party!

2 comments:

andy stenz said...

i love, love, love that first photo. that just makes me smile...

Unknown said...

Hi Ryan and Michelle,
Great pictures! I love looking at them and seeing your family grow. It is wonderful that you take the time to do this, and it is such a nice way to share memories with family and friends.
Today is Ryan's birthday so I hope you're celebrating. I want to wish Ryan a happy birthday. Happy Day! Happy Year! I am not as computer literate as you are so I hope my message gets to you!
Hugs to all of you. Love, K