I know every mom thinks her kids are the cutest, smartest, and sweetest ever, and I'm no exception to that. Andrew is a lot of things: LOUD, goofy, emotional, persistent, determined, LOUD, sensitive, dramatic, impulsive, and I have I mentioned LOUD? He is also the smartest child I know, sweet, loving, caring, creative, thoughtful, giggly, and the BEST big brother EVER. We went to The Big Backyard today in New Berlin with Kristin and the twins. Andrew was a sweetie and took good care of his little sister and the girls. Here are some pics from the day.
Here's an example of how protective Andrew was of his little sister today. He stayed by her side whenever she went on the plastic play equipment.

#1 Kid!

Captain of the Ship

"It's okay, Aveya. I'm here; I won't let any of those kids hurt you." I could just SQUEEZE him he's so cute!

Shipmate- Aveya. I'm pretty sure Ryan will die when he sees this because from what I can see- Aveya is LICKING the wheel. Eeek!

The kids sat in this playhouse for awhile. Methinks we need one at our house...HINT HINT, Daddy.

Isabella and Alivia enjoyed their day with us. I do believe they enjoyed the playhouse as well. :o)

Aveya has taken to making the Infamous Ziegler Cheese Face. Love. It.

My BFF, Kristin, with one of Aveya's BFF's- Isabella.

Aveya Rose- just before she tried to do a swan dive out the window. Luckily I was there to grab her.

And here is Andrew taking Aveya down the slide- cuz "Mom, she's too little to go down by herself."

The only shot of all four of them.
As always- Isabella and Andrew play together.
4 comments:
Dear 'Auntie' Michelle, Andrew and Aveya,
Thank you for inviting us to go with you to the Big Backyard! We had so much fun! Mommy did too! We will have to do it again soon. Love, IsAbElLa and AlIvIa
P.s We loved the pics too!
We have that playhouse at our playground and it is Katelyn's FAVORITE thing! You definitely need one! Ryan, go buy one for your kids. NOW. (Was that subtle?)
Priorities... the kids HAVE a playhouse in the back yard... it was $1000 and they should be able to play with that. Another playhouse? Methinks we need our landscaping finished first (it's only been 3 years since we moved in!). Great pictures, Michelle!
Dearest Ryan, the playhouse didn't cost $1,000. The entire playset cost that much, and it was covered by my diligent dime collection. (Thanks to those of you who contributed). AND the playhouse is about five feet off the ground. Aveya cannot possibly play in that safely for another few years. I guess I'll have to start collecting dimes again......
Post a Comment