I'm on Spring Break! WooHoo! :o)
To celebrate- I've dedicated some time to the blog!

Andrew was invited to Pump It Up in Brookfield today for a friend's birthday party. Her mom was nice enough to let Aveya play too. :o) She LOVED it. My children have Ryan's reckless blood in them- they both enjoying crashing into things and bouncing around.

Andrew had a hard time walking away from me at the party. I think in anticipation of kindergarten, he's getting extra clingy. Thankfully, he got over it and finally ran around and had some fun.

Little Miss Serious. I can never photograph Aveya in a way that lets me REALLY capture her. Andrew is always a ham. He has a sweet smile, dimples, and loves attention during picture time. Aveya, however, clams up and stares. She really is a little goofball, but I can't seem to get it on camera!

My brother pretended to eat Aveya's E.L. Fudge cookie, and this is the look she gave him. Really, she loves him though- ya just don't mess with her cookies!

Aveya adores my father. He gets snuggles, kisses, and hugs from her all the time. He is greeted each night when he gets home with a chorus of running feet- two grandchildren eager for his attention. I am not greeted with the same enthusiasm. Mom = We-have-to-leave-Grandma-and-Grandpa's.

This Big Wheel doesn't seem so big anymore.....

Aveya has been sick again. She has an ear infection that ten days on an antiobiotic didn't kill. This resulted in a Saturday morning run to the doctor. He prescribed a STRONGER antibiotic. On Sunday, she threw up multiple times after the medicine. And her eye looked like the above picture. I called the doctor AGAIN- who told me to take her to the ER. I went for 2.5 hours to be given Benedryl and to be told to see my doctor the next day. So I did. We had another appointment on Thursday after that. That is FIVE doctor visits in ten days. My insurance must LOVE me. AND- she woke up congested this morning- and is still digging in her ear. Any suggestions? Dr. Patrick Jost- are you reading this?! Any moms out there reading this? HELP!!!!

We decided to get the kids some fresh air to cleanse them of germs. So on one of our BEAUTIFUL days, we took them out in the jeep. Andrew loved driving his sister around, and she squealed in delight as he took her for a spin.

From the back- my two little babies.

Custom made shirt from Momma. Leprechaun One!

Leprechaun Two is showing off the back of her shirt. Both kids' shirts said "Team Ziegler" along with the year they were born.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Ha! This was the Easter coat I wore when I was 18 months old. My mom takes such good care of our things that it is still in perfect condition. Aveya screamed when I took it off; she loved it. :o)
And now- the above is a video of Space Shuttle Hackbarth-Ziegler.
4 comments:
Adorable pictures as always (perhaps motivating me to update mine????)....I think I have to come over to the Hackbarth residence and check out this space shuttle. Looks pretty neat to me! Hope you are having a great start to your spring break....
Thanks for posting this honey! Always like having a new background photo of the kids at work.
direct quote from the dr."i don't have any suggestions." (muttered half way to lala land and uttered shortly after "michelle? which michelle?" (we only know one...:))
Michelle, have you tried warm garlic oil for her ear infection? It can work often after antibiotics have failed.
Post a Comment