
Here's my 34 week shot. I changed all my countdowns and the widget to show my actual due date of October 22nd since that is really when our little girl is going to be born. So, the only error now is how far pregnant I am- since I'll be about three days short of my original due date. That old wives' tale about daughters stealing your beauty is pretty darned accurate. I've looked pasty and have had bad hair for the last few months. My face is getting fuller, but my arms and legs are still normal- I'm sure that will change in the next couple of weeks. I got some really swollen feet after my first week of school, but my body seems to be adjusting now to the fact that I'm going to be standing all day long to teach.
Ryan and Andrew took a ride on the sky chairs at the zoo. We thought Andrew might freak out, bu he had fun.

I sat on a bench below them because pregnant people aren't allowed up there. Oh, well!

Andrew was pretty brave feeding the goats. But- then again- they are pretty close in size to Ella, and he's used to body slamming her. Speaking of Ella, we had a really sick dog on our hands Monday. She went to the vet with a temperature of 106 and troubles swallowing. She got spooked and had to be tranquilized. We learned that she is 81 lbs. Time to put her on a diet! We get to give her antibiotics for ten days and then take her back to the vet's. She ought to love that.
No comments:
Post a Comment