The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Considering Marriage

Okay, so I had to laugh because we pretty much harass Andrew on a daily basis over a little two year old girl that he had to leave behind in the two's room at school when he turned three. We stop to give her hugs in the morning, and it's adorable to see. So, we asked Andrew who he was going to marry someday, and he told us this little girl's name. However, he also added quite solemnly- "Or Miss Megan. Or Miss Maria!" Well, then! And since you two ladies check my blog, I thought I'd let you know that you've stolen my little boy's heart, and I love you for it. So, as bad as work may get there for you girls at certain times (I know- I've worked there)- just know that you really do make a difference to my little guy. So, thank you!

2 comments:

Megan Swift said...

Aww Michelle, thank you! your son is adorable. I got to play with him this morning for a little while...he cracks me up. We built a car wash out of legos, I started to sing, "Working at the car wash, oooo, working at the car wash ya." so if andrew comes home singing that..umm that would be my fault. I asked him if he liked my singing...he just gave me this crazy look. LOL. I love your son!!! As much as you say we make his day...HE MAKES MY DAY!! :)

Patrick and Betsy said...

You leetle ticker says 6 weeks 0 days to go! Little Aveya, we can't wait to meet you!