The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August Adventures

Well, August is here in full force, and with it brought another round of birthdays for Grandpa and me. While I don't exactly embrace the fact that I am 29, I have accepted it. Now, don't even get me started on turning 30.



The annual birthday boy and birthday girl shot! We're 29 and 86!


Bumpa and his great-grandbabies


So Big!


Andrew was soooo excited when he finally earned 1st place on Mario Kart Wii


Look who's standing! Yikes- she can pull herself up now!



Andrew wiped out on my parents' driveway the night of my birthday. He managed to scrape his nose in some strange spots- along with his knee. Verdict: Andrew needs to learn to break his fall with his hands and not his nose.



Our backyard. This is William Ryan's idea of "fixing" our drainage problem. Yeah- I see a lot of standing water- how about you?



I think I may have a little reader on my hands! She finds the monkeys jumping on the bed to be quite fascinating.



Aveya had tubes put in her ears on August 6th. The hospital gave her this little bear to make her stay there more bear-able. Ha!



Yum! Andrew's first double sided shake at Steak N Shake. Gotta love chocolate and strawberry.



Ella is so funny. She is using Aveya's bunny as a pillow.




Here is Andrew at the zoo. Look how big he's getting!





Aveya's first ride on the carousel. Yep- Andrew is riding a rooster. And Aveya LOVED the ride- as you can watch below.



2 comments:

Patrick and Betsy said...

Your grandpa looks great! I would have guessed 76, not 86!

Michelle said...

Ooh- he'll love to hear that. I'll make sure to tell him!