The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Friday, February 13, 2009

Disney on Ice

Last Sunday, my parents, Phil, Lyn-Marie, Ryan, the kids, and I all went to Disney on Ice. My parents always took Phillip and me there when we were younger, and we loved it. So, I really wanted to take my kids there. This was Andrew's first experience at a show. Aveya came along too because she's such a good baby, we felt she could handle it.

Andrew sat with his hands clasped as he watched the show. He took turns sitting on everyone's lap. Good thing they made us buy him his own ticket- he never once sat in his own seat.


This is Aveya watching the show. She sat like this the whole way through. I think she enjoyed the lights, movement, and music.


Before Disney on Ice, we had meatballs by my Grandma Ciardo's. Here is my cousin Karen holding Aveya. I remember holding Karen when SHE was a little girl. Where does time go?


Oops! Andrew accidentally knelt on my Grandpa's remote control for his chair. All of a sudden- his legs were up in the air! Poor, guy! And through it all- he kept a tight hold on his great-granddaughter.


Mwa! Here's Bumpa with his new Bedda. I've been replaced, but that's okay!



Ella loves Aveya- she pretty much sits wherever Aveya is. And she manages to get a lick in every now and then when we're not fast enough. We finally let Aveya pet Ella's head. She even opened her whole hand up when she felt Ella's fur.


Daddy and Aveya. Eye update-----still blue! I don't have too many pics of Andrew right now. He had some crazy red cheeks for a couple of days there, and right now he has pink eye. I have been at the doctor's office every week for the least four weeks, and Aveya has her four month check up on Monday. Good. Grief. I wonder what my insurance company thinks!

No comments: