I know it's been awhile since I last posted, but in all fairness- I am still adjusting to life as a working mom of two kids! Not only that, but my entire little family of four was attacked at the same time with a head cold. Bummer for us! At least it didn't linger and affect us all for a long period of time. We've been busy lately though!

Evan and Kristin are getting closer to their due date! Here's Kristin at 27 weeks! Evan was quite a trooper at their shower. He is handling all the pink quite nicely. He even bought the twins matching brown skirts, which Kristin showed me this past weekend. They are pretty cute!

Here are Kristin and me at her shower! The green ribbon around my neck is my estimation of the circumferance of Kristin's belly. Guess what? I was RIGHT on. As in- I guessed it exactly. That's cuz we're such great friends! :o) Doesn't she look great?!

Here's my little drooly peanut. I swear she has a couple of teeth in there. She's been blowing raspberries lately. She's super congested right now, and I've been having her sleep on my chest while I sit in a recliner. It seems to help her breathe better. Poor baby!

Andrew came downstairs the other night wearing pajamas that I haven't seen him wear in at least a year! He just refused to wear his footie pajamas. Somehow- Ryan convinced him, and he looked adorable! Here he is!

This winter, our Saturn decided to die- in the road. Right before a big snow storm. And so- we got a ticket telling us we HAD to move it. So- Ryan went to the police station with Andrew to pay it, and......Andrew left with some goodies. He got a Mukwonago Police Department badge (a NICE one!), two heat sensitive pencils, and one fat police officer hat eraser. Glad to see my tax dollars hard at work! I think our ticket paid for his goodies. :o) It sure made his whole night!
No comments:
Post a Comment