Every now and again, the girls and I get together for a playdate. Below is a picture:

Who says playdates are only for kids?! Here are the guys playing their D&D. At least when they get together, Kristin and I can let the kids play.

Andrew took the girls out for a drive- in his jeep.

For some reason, Andrew and Isabella have this cute little bond. I love the way they look at each other. It's very sweet.

For Ryan's birthday- he took Andrew to see "How to Train a Dragon". So, Aveya and I went to Grandma's for a little playdate. My mom isn't crazy about having her picture taken, but what she forgets is that from a little girl on- she's always been the most beautiful person in my life. And one of the reasons I've always wanted a little girl of my own- is so I could witness nice moments like this one: Grandma and Aveya having a little playdate of their own.

This is how Aveya feels about her special playtime with Grandma. :o) I'm pretty sure to Aveya, my mom's one of the prettiest ladies in the world too.

I'm bummed that this picture is blurry because the kids' faces are awesome. Here the cousins are having a playdate in honor of Ryan's 30th birthday.

Evan and Kristin bought their twins a swingset for their first birthday. Andrew decided that Evan needed a little help. I mean, really, how could Evan EVER have gotten that slide out into the yard if it wasn't for help from our little man. That's one of the things I love about Evan- he finds a way each time we hang out to make Andrew feel special.

Here is Andrew's first take-home assignment from preschool. We had to make a kite out of recycled items. Like the used dryer sheets as the tail? We have a scratched CD, old ribbons from birthday presents, bottle caps, foam letters from one of my school projects, and free stickers we got in the mail.

Here is Andrew at his spring concert- blowing kisses to Aveya.

Here's Cali Heltemes! She's going to be one soon! As I mentioned before, sometimes we adults need playdates. Cecelia came home for her baby shower this past weekend, and so it brought all of us high school girls back together- along with our children.

Aveya and Cali- yep- I'm pretty sure at some point in high school or college, Cheyenne and I dug into candy together as well. The girls are going to be classmates! John and Cheyenne bought the lot next door to us, and so if all goes well, they will be living next to us by the end of September. And since we're neighbors, Cali and Aveya will both go to Rolling Hills together, and hopefully be in the same kindergarten class.

Here's the whole gang- moms and babies included.

Classic High School Pose- only Little Man McConnon is squeezing into the photo too- and we gladly welcome him!

I love this girl!

Kristin and Evan- a night out without kids!

Ryan and me- A night out without kids!
Where's Waldo- AKA- Where's John????
So, on Saturday night, everyone who came home for Cecelia's baby shower, went out to the IPIC in Glendale to celebrate the 30th birthdays of everyone in our group. The IPIC is awesome- it's smoke free, and includes a restaurant, bowling alley, bar, and movie theater. Very sweet. Throughout the evening we took pictures, but somehow John ended up in the background of many of them. Can you find him?

Nice face, John. Soon-to-be parents- Cecelia and Sean

Geoff and Evan- and John- again- nice face.

Really, John? The only pic of the four (?) of us- and John's in it too.

Seriously- he's everywhere.

He was actually supposed to be in this one. It was the end of he night. Thank goodness for Cecelia being the designated driver.
No comments:
Post a Comment