The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Winter Gala

Andrew's school had it's very first Winter Gala, and we had a blast going and watching the kids perform. Aveya didn't get to sing since she's too young, but I did get to see one of her works of art. Below is her snowman. I love that our daughter's was the only one whose snowman looked a little tipsy.
Below is the video I took of Andrew's concert. One of my favorite moments was when Andrew broke away from his group to give his daddy a hug. Listen closely- Andrew's voice is the loudest- not a real shocker when you consider who his father is. Enjoy!

Below is a picture of Andrew's latest haircut. I looked at him the other night, and realized that he looks a lot like M.J. Delfino from Desperate Housewives. I can't help but call him Maynard. Check out the resemblance below- it's the best pic I could find of the actor who plays MJ.




We had my family over the other night for dinner, and Phil, Lyn-Marie, Ryan, and I finally got a picture together! Woo-Hoo for my future sister!

And here's our peanut.

No comments: