I know it's been awhile since I blogged, but it's been hard for me to type lately. I lost a battle with a glass shard and needed stitches a week ago. I
nicked a nerve in my
pinky, and so I still don't have all the feeling back, which makes typing a challenge.
Our kids are our own little works of art. I'm always so proud of them! Aveya's eyes are so pretty. Here are two close ups of them. In one, they look green, and in the other- bluish-gray.

She loves her
sippy cups.
Whatcha lookin' at?
Aveya likes to do cheerleader stretches while sporting the pigtails daddy put in her hair. This is Ryan's first time doing her hair, and I think he did an amazing job!

And this is the look she gives Andrew when he's bugging her. :o) Funny- that's the same look I give Ryan when he's bugging me.
Aveya's Art

My little Bug.

Andrew has been doing A LOT of drawing lately. In fact, we've been saving it all in his art portfolio. Below are some of his works of art.

A picture of our house- with us in the windows.

A crane (and some brown stuff).

Our solar system- including the planets' moons.

This is a time force capsule.

Ella

Another house

A house and a walkway

A plane, missile, and a rocket ship

Isabella, Evan, Kristin, Alivia, Mommy, Daddy, Ella, and Aveya.

Thanks for checking out the blog!
1 comment:
I LOVE that face Aveya is making! And Andrew's spelling is the cutest (and very excellent).
Post a Comment