The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Monday, October 5, 2009

Are You Ready for Some Football?!

First off- I need to start this blog off by announcing the birth of Nicholas Frank Jost! Patrick and Betsy welcomed their second wee one into the world on October 4th. Great job, guys! Katelyn gets to be a big sister! Here's to moments like the ones below for you four!

My kids make a pretty good team!

Mornings are tough on the kids. And they inherited Ryan's baggy eyes in the mornings!

"My sister is a nuisance...My sister is a pain. If it was up to me, I'd leave her outside in the rain. But don't you tease my sister or be mean to her at all, 'cause I'll stick up for my baby sis' 'cause she thinks I'm 10 feet tall." --Patsy Gaut

Aveya is learning to share. It's tough, but she's practicing it with some good friends!

While Alivia got some Mommy Time, Isabella played with Aveya. Look at those lashes!

Aveya and Isabella shared an adorable hug, but I only caught the tail end of it. But this makes a funny picture too!

Aveya has more and more hair every day! I've been trying to keep it out of her eyes. However, the ponytails are just for home- since there are a lot of little kids at daycare that would like to use her hair as a handle to yank her around!

Oh, boy! Here's Andrew with his neighborhood best friend. She likes to let him drive her around. AND- she puts him in his place when he gets too silly. I kinda like having her around!

Oh, yeah- they love each other!

Andrew is training to be a big helper. I know someday- I'm going to flash forward to an adult Andrew helping his daddy outside.

It's tough work being loved.

4 comments:

Mom said...

It is 5:17am and you made my day with those beautiful pictures.

Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhhhh! Cute pics! :) I still can't believe Aveya's hair! It is so cute! I wish my kids had some hair! The picture of Andrew with Ryan is adorable--might as well train them young!

Patrick and Betsy said...

Look how tall your litle cheerleader is-I can't believe how fast the time goes. And those sweet curls! All of these pictures are really sweet!

JandC said...

I agree--I can't wait for Cali to have hair! I always love seeing your photos, thanks!