Last night, we spent another evening with the Teskas. We've discovered that if we get together late enough, all three girls go to bed, and Andrew eventually goes to sleep too. This means we are back to having some time together!
I took the above shots from a video I took of Isabella. The room was dark, so the images are grainy. Next time, I owe Alivia her own personal collage.
I didn't have to go to work yesterday, so I took the kids for a visit with my grandparents. Andrew brought Candy Land with him, and he and Bumpa played it. Andrew won; poor Bumpa!
I thought the above video was sweet. It shows Bumpa and Aveya interacting. I added music this time since I have a bad habit of making annoying narrations in all my videos.


1 comment:
That is such a cute video with Grandpa. Just a note that Aveya wasn't the only baby in the room. There were 3 others all asleep in their cribs. The room looks very different when all the babies are awake. Thanks for all the cute posts. Hope you can keep it up now that your back to work. Love you all.
Post a Comment