
Yet another year has gone by, and I'm left wondering how on earth my first born is now four! Time flies; it really does. Some things never change though. Andrew picked out.....a CAR cake! Shocking, I know.

Here are the boys licking icing off the candles. Come on, you know you did it when you were little too!

Andrew LOVES Phil's girlfriend, Lyn-Marie. He gets really excited when she's around, and he finally got his picture taken with her. Unfortunately, Andrew's not the only one who loves her. It seems that Ella was all too eager to ruin Andrew's moment, and she tried to give Lyn-Marie a kiss.

Aveya was very supportive on Andrew's birthday and decided not to be high maintenance so the day could be all about him! Here she is sporting Unca's Brewers hat. We'll have a blog update on all of her latest tricks- but for now- this blog is about her big brother.

We spent Andrew's 4th birthday at the zoo- complete with a ride on the Carousel. :o)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!
Time sure does fly. :)
Hugs,
Michelle
I can't believe how fast time has gone. By the way, we own the same sleeper that Aveya is in. However, we only own one! :( I am still on a mission to find a coordinating outfit so that our girls can take a picture together. :)
Happy Birthday Andrew! What a big kid you are now!
Post a Comment