The Ziegler Family

The Ziegler Family

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Working Girl & 5 Years of Marriage!

I've spent most of this week working at my mother-in-law's jewelry store, Starfire Jewelry. I've heard at least a dozen people this week ask me, "How can you stand working around all this pretty jewelry and still have a pay check?" It's difficult, but I'm being strong because when I glance out the window and see my new car- I know that new jewelry isn't in my near future, and that is just fine with me. Anyhow- I've been working almost all week, and so I haven't had time for this blog.

Today marks 5 years of marriage for Ryan and me! Yay, us! This also marks 10 years and 5 months since our first kiss. I've been kissing the same man for 10 years and I'm only 27! We are celebrating our anniversary by watching a group of boys put in half our sod in the back yard. I can't even wait to go out there and run around with Andrew and Ella with bare feet. It already looks a thousand times better. My camera battery is charging now, but I'll be sure to take some pictures later this weekend.

Have you noticed that I am not officially in the double and not triple digits in days left before our daughter is born? Actually, my c-section is scheduled for three days before my due date- so you can trim three extra days off of the count down at the top. I just didn't want it to read that I am farther along than I am since my due date is being shortened due to unnatural reasons. :o)

We began painting Andrew's Spiderman bedroom last night. Once his room is done- we're going to start in on the nursery. I have all sorts of pinks and purples lined up for my little girl. Pictures are coming soon!

1 comment:

Nicole and Nils said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I can't wait to see more pictures of your growing baby belly! I love hearing about what you guys are up to!
I created a blog too finally to keep up with you guys!
http://winilsnicole.blogspot.com/